Saturday, January 24, 2026

January Highlights

We have had a great start to the new year so far. We spent New Years at The Land. The cousins (and Tyler) found interesting ways to keep themselves entertained: 


Grandma Bonnie fell and has been in the hospital. She has been up and down with her recovery. We hope she will be able to get feeling better soon. Bill and Bonnie have the kind of marriage we should all aspire to have. They are the best examples to us of strength during trials, faith, and enduring to the end. 



Tyler and I went on our favorite date of the year. We went to Ruth Chris and talked about our goals for the year. We have some lofty goals, but I have no doubts that together we can accomplish them. We are building a stronger marriage everyday. I am so lucky to have him for eternity!

Caden was ordained a teacher by Tyler. I love my handsome boys. 
Costumes are starting to come in for the upcoming competition season. Brynn is doing a dance called Chernobyl... and yes, that is a gas mask. 
We have had a lot of fun going to Utah Mammoth games. Our favorite was going with all the cousins. 


If playing for 2 basketball teams wasn't enough basketball for Caden, he is also playing church ball and helping the younger kids learn the game. 
I couldn't figure out why Makayla wanted to come to Caden's game so badly... usually she comes up with every excuse not to go, but when I saw her talking to this boy suddenly things started to make sense. It took a lot to get it out of her, but this is Spencer and right now he is "huzz" (apparently in teen language that means hott). 
I must have worn out my mom on our days together. Bella was happy to have a sleeping buddy. 

Remember Caden' quest for the best cheeseburger. He gave 5 guys a solid 9/10. Speaking of Caden, Tyler and I have had so much fun going with Caden to the Jazz games. We somehow get a lot of free tickets... maybe because the Jazz are so bad this year. 




Tyler and Brynnli went to Color Me Mine one night. They had a great time chatting and painting their crafts. Brynnli made a turtle and Tyler made a shoe bank. 



I had the best time with my cousins for our CNO. It took forever at the restaurant, but we had fun catching up. I never had any sisters growing up, so I am so appreciative of great cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment