Happy New Year!
I thought I would start out this year's blog book with a little reminder:
Tyler and I have the cutest kids ever.
Here's why:
Makayla got ahold of my camera and figured out how to take pictures. There were a lot of random pictures of the floor, but this is by far my favorite. Here is Makayla's very first "selfie"
After that she wanted me to take pictures of her posing.
Then there's this little stud muffin! Caden is getting more personality everyday. He can usually be seen carrying something around the house, usually his bear or "Gus," his puppy he got for Christmas.
Caden has no attention span for tv or movies, but he could look at books for hours! When we get home, he runs to his room and gets books. He will set them up on the couch and "read" them. Cutest thing ever!
And the two of them combined can just make you want to cry because they are so cute (but only when they are friends. If they are fighting I don't claim them)
They're even cuter when they give hugs to each other.And when they're coloring pictures together.
No comments:
Post a Comment