Friday, March 27, 2026

Springing into March

Spring is almost here and we are ready to March into all the fun. See what I did there? Here's a few of the fun things we have been up to lately. Since we have late church the kids are usually ready to go, but we have to wait. This particular day Brynnli convinced Caden to have a little tea party with her. Caden is the best brother!
So funny story, I am the Primary President again... just for a few months... at least that's what my source in the bishopric assures me. Something about the old primary president needed to be released very soon, but there are rumors of big boundary changes happening in our ward any day now, so until then, they needed someone to be in the primary with the 3 kids we have in there. Ya, you read that right: 3 kids in our primary. So here I am Primary president again. When they sustained me in church, so many people were like "what!?" because I was just president a few years ago. I even made a joke about maybe I'll get it right this time around! Anyway, the stake primary set up this picture of Jesus and had all the kids stand by it for a picture. Brynnli was with me helping to set up one day and the stake lady was like, do you want a picture too? It turned out pretty cute. 
Tyler the gringo. Celebrating his birthday dinner. 
Caden's church basketball team made it all the way to the semi finals in the playoff games. 
Looks like that toy car doesn't fit you anymore, Brynn. Speaking of Brynn, she got her finger slammed in the door and it is all bruised. Looks like she is going to lose her fingernail. Poor girl!!

Yay, we spotted Haylie and Henry. They must lay their eggs close to our house because we always see them hanging around here. Thanks to Bella (who looks super cute with her new hair do) for scaring the ducks away. No animal is safe in our yard... Bella makes sure of that. 

Brynn's team all coordinated rainbow outfits for dance one day. 
The cheeseburger quest continues... This time at Ab's Drive in. This one was not Caden's favorite. He gave it a 6/10. Also, Caden is working on training Bella. She will do anything for a treatsie. 

Brynnli set a trap for Lucky again this year, but he still was able to get away. Luckily he still brought all the kids some treats. 


Caden's spring Choir concert was great. 
I love when Caden and Brynnli end up in our bed on Saturday mornings. Reminds me of when they were little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment