Tuesday, May 19, 2026

Lots of Celebrating

We had so many fun celebrations in May. We started off with Mother's Day. Tyler and the kids got me a really nice pair of Oakley sunglasses. Don't I look so great in them? 

Then we went to dinner at P.F. Changs. The kids have never had gourmet Chinese food and they all liked it. My fortune cookie was especially fitting. It says "As a chapter ends, you will find yourself on a road to a new discovery." I feel like so many chapters of our lives are changing and honestly I am really struggling with it all. I'm trying to find the positives, and looking toward the future, but I do not do well with change. 


After lunch we went to City Creek and went shopping. They had all of these fun flower backgrounds. We took lots of fun pictures. 

We also celebrated my mom's birthday and mother's day. I love my mom and wish I could just call her when I need advice, or have a fun girls day out, or tell her about all the amazing things her grandkids are up to. Everybody needs their mom, even when they're 42. 

Our last celebration of the month was celebrating our Bella girl who turned 5. She was spoiled with a lot of treats and toys, her favorite hobo dinner, and a doggie birthday cookie. We all love Bella so much. She is literally the best impulsive decision we have ever made. 



At 5 years old Bella loves to sleep all day, beg us for food while we're eating, play fetch, and go on walks. We all fight over who gets to cuddle with her, but she usually chooses me. Happy Birthday Bellie Girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment