Wednesday, April 29, 2026

April Fools

You may be asking what would cause such embarrassment from Makayla and Caden? Well we were at dinner and Tyler stuck out his tongue and asked if I would kiss it. When I did we got this reaction from the kids. So worth it. 

Brynnli is literally the cutest. Remember how Brynnli is doing a dance to Chernobyl? She made some Legos to represent her dance. There's the gas mask, the radiator detector, and the "plant" where the explosion happened. So cute, huh! We were trying to explain to her what a radiation plant is, like a building... not a weed. 
My mom turned 77 this year. We were on our way to a dance competition so we stopped by with some breakfast for her. I wish my mom was coherent and could see how big her grandkids are getting. She would be so proud of them and would love to watch them dance and play basketball. Alzheimer's is cruel. 

And what's more fun to end this month's post? I love lazy days like this where we just get to hang out as a family. Tyler is learning how to play the piano by ear, so the kids were giving him songs to play and he is getting really good at playing whatever they throw at him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment