No other place we would be on the 4th than Hanna Land, right? We had a fun weekend doing all of our favorite things. We worked hard and played hard and found some time to relax in between.
Tyler and I took Bella on a walk up the hill, but she was tired, so she got carried most of the way.
The kids went down the river a few times.
Don't know why, but I walked over to see everyone pledging allegiance to the flag. Sometimes this family is so weird.
After the 5K race (See other post because it's a good one) we headed to the Tabbi Parade. Poor Colton tore his meniscus and had to have surgery a few weeks ago, so he was sporting his cool leg brace and crutches.
The parade is always the best. Short and sweet, lots of candy, and it wasn't too hot this year. I met up with my cousin Cassie.
Remember back on Memorial Day when we tried to go for a hike up to Arta Lake and it was covered with snow? Well we tried again and made it. There was a short hike to get to the lake, but the view was very worth it.
The next day we went to the rodeo and fireworks.
Happy 4th of July! I am grateful to live in the greatest country in the world and for the many freedoms we all enjoy.
No comments:
Post a Comment