Saturday, July 25, 2026

Michael Jackson One

Our vacation was not over yet. We stopped in Vegas to see the Cirque Du Soleil show of Michael Jackson. The kids have never been to a Cirque show and I knew they would love it. Plus the kids have been obsessed with Michael Jackson's music since the movie came out a few months ago. Tyler and I have seen a few Cirque shows before and I have to say this was probably my favorite show. I loved the music and the show was amazing. 






We walked around a few hotels and a little down the strip. It was so incredibly hot that we didn't last long. I think the low only got to 93 degrees, and we were all in pants, so we were dying. The kids wanted to see the M and M store and the Coke store. 

The next morning we spent a few hours at the pool before packing up and making the rest of the journey home. We were grateful to get out of the 119 degree Las Vegas heat. 


One quick stop at our favorite Pizza Factory for lunch/ dinner. Despite Brynnli's face here, she was actually loving it. 
I am so sad our vacation has come to an end. I love spending time with my family at the happiest place on Earth. I love experiencing new things with our kids. I wish everyday could be a vacation. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment